Sunday, March 4, 2012

Scrappy-Go-Lucky..Strut your Cuts Week 8

Hi. My project for this week was a very simple envelope made out of one 12 x 12 piece of double sided paper. I found this on Youtube - Moejoetreasures.. Thanks Moe.

I actually had one of the carts in the list  this week "Heritage". I cut the ornate corner frames from this and then inked them with Tumbled Glass distress ink, to make them a brighter blue.

 The white doily is one my mum made, these are so lovely and lacey. She is a very clever lady. If anyone would like to see more of these let me know and I will post some photos.




Thanks for looking in.

Cheers

post signature

9 comments :

  1. What a neat idea...so pretty and would be perfect for my Niece's birthday gift card....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bethany, Check out moejoetreasures video on youtube, it is very easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it would be great to see more of these leanne, I just love this project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous envelope Leanne. I love the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it! It looks like an evening clutch bag. My absolute favourite colour... and I am lusting after that doily! Beautiful work Leanne. Thanks for Strutting Your Cuts with us at Scrappy-go-Lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy. The doily is lovely. My mum makes these, some are really lacy.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Mandy. The doily is lovely. My mum makes these, some are really lacy.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. Cheers :)