Sunday, February 26, 2012

This weeks purchases

Back again,

Just thought I would share my purchases this week. I was so excited and surprised when my new Cricut - Expression 2 arrived on Tuesday morning. I purchased it from Mandy at www.scrappy-go-lucky.com.au , their service is amazing and postage costs are reasonable and delivery so speedy. Thanks again Mandy. But I have been so busy this week that I haven't had time to take it out of its box, until today, and so far I have only tested to make sure it is working. I will need more time to read up and play with it.

I also bought a Zutter Bind.it.all. My good friend Robyn www.cricut-lover.com had one at the retreat we were at in November, and as I love mini albums I knew it wouldn't be to long before I gave in and got one of these.



My new toys


My Scrappy friend Robyn (not my work friend) picked up some shabby birdcages while on holidays recently, I got two:

A white one,
and a brown one.


You should check out Robyn's blog http://www.cricut-lover.com/ to see what she did with hers. It is beautiful.




Bye for now

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. Cheers :)