Monday, February 13, 2012

Robyn's Journal

Hi all,

This is a journal I made for a work collegue, who is leaving for a sea change literally. The base of this is just a spiral bound hardcovered notebook. The kind you can get for around $2.00 in the reject shop. I carefully took it apart, and covered the back and front covers with a lovely text paper by Kaisercraft, then I re-assembled it. To decorate the front I used some of the Tim Holtz metal corners, a door knob and key plate. Lots of pretty ribbons on the spine and a charm, then just flowers, leaves and some bling to make it girly.


I also made the sample card from the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge and stamp set as it is the same friends birthday this week.



That's all from me for today.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers

1 comment :

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. Cheers :)